ICRYO Wellness Center - Sales Associate
iCRYO is seeking a candidate with strong interpersonal, business development and sales skills. This person has a background in health, wellness, or retail management. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating a positive and helpful environment for our guests as well as educating them on the services offered. This person should have an interest in health and wellness and be willing to become familiar with cryotherapy, red-light therapy, sauna usage, compression therapy, ozone, and IV drips.
In addition to a positive work environment, our team members receive complementary lifestyle services (Cryotherapy, Red Light Therapy, Body Sculpting, Sauna, and Compression) as well as discounted medical services. We also offer a well funded commission structure enabling opportunity for compensation growth.Responsibilities
- Creates a positive and encouraging environment for staff and guests.
- Provides exceptional hospitality and service to all ICRYO guests; troubleshoot guest matters..
- Responsible for individual daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals and KPI’s.
- Works with owners to develop sales strategy and execute on such strategy.
- Leads, coordinates, and promotes ongoing sales initiatives and events for the center. These events include community pop-ups, business networking, corporate events, and community outreach.
- Maintain professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Maintain a clean environment and uphold company staneards.
- Fitness, Wellness, Retail or Franchise
- Management experience is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of management and/or business development experience preferred
- Proven track record of sales experience and growth. Ability to upsell guests.
- Social media promotion skills are a plus; Familiarity with MS Office and Zenoti are a plus.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and/or weekends.
- Have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, manage guest and staff concerns, and be a self-starter.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, participative leadership style and drive for excellence.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
About us: iCRYO is a provider of alternative health and wellness modalities. We help people from all walks of life elevate their lifestyle and live their lives to the fullest. Learn more here:
Hours: Currently hiring for both full-time and part time roles.
Compensation: Total expected compensation (base+commission) of $20-$30 an hour.
Powered by JazzHR