Ethicon US LLC, a part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account Executive - Surgical Product Specialist located in Tampa, FL.
Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.The Account Executive- Surgical Product Specialist Will
Additional Job Responsibilities Include
- Have Platform Specific Focus - BioSurgery & Wound Closure Currently. As this role and business priorities evolve, the AE - Product Specialist will maintain Platform & Product flexibility to assist Ethicon in driving maximum growth.
- Own, collaborate with local Ethicon Team members & focus on Ethicon offerings of comprehensive surgical devices and solutions within the hemostasis and wound closure platforms.
- With product &/or platform focus, AE - Surgical Product Specialist will sell surgical solutions to HCP's (Ortho, Spine & CV&V) and hospital decision makers, primarily in an operating room setting. As business priorities evolve over time, the Platform representative specialty focus may change.
- Be assigned a sales territory focusing on assigned HCPs and hospital Institutions.
- Be accountable to attain the forecast in their assigned accounts / territory.
- Have responsibility for setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on an understanding of sales opportunities within accounts.
- Recruit / Lead / Conduct Professional education events on the safe and efficacious use of Ethicon products within your marketplace with a focus on expanding product adoption & advanced technologies.
- Trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in the Operating Room environment.
- Ability to manage customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
- Execute the selling cycle & process in a manner that drives results, is concise, professional, ethical, within healthcare compliance guidelines, persuasive and leads the customer to action.
- Conduct sales presentations & demonstrations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
- Understand, utilize & analyze sales analytics & support tools / data. Stay updated about market information and be responsible for business planning (e.g., setting priorities, SSOs/ASOs and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
- Build excellent customer relations with key HCPs, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate. Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales experience in medical sales (medial device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology) or healthcare, demonstrating exceptional achievement of sales objectives
- Valid Drivers License in one of the 50 United States
- Sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate (Peers, FSO leadership, Marketing, Contract Support Managers, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs
- Strong time management and planning skills are also preferred
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience (operating room sales) as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base demonstrating exceptional achievement of sales objectives.
- Experience in developing new, innovative markets
- Ability to Expand Product Adoption compliantly through key products within focused procedures & specialties
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication, business acumen, professional education & negotiation skills
- Team oriented
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.