Associate Sales Representative - San Francisco, Bay Area, and Santa Clara Territory
Coast Surgical Associate Sales Representatives manage an assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals as well as support the strategic initiatives for the broader organization. Our professional Sales Representative will manage area/dealer partners to promote and sell our market-leading products to surgeons, administrators, and their associated medical facilities. This role as a Patient Advocate is responsible for growing our current customer base as well as prospecting/sourcing new customers within the territory. In addition, this role will be required to support local, regional and national trade shows as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas while managing the territory within assigned expense budgets.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with both dealer reps and key customers by traveling and direct selling activities.
- Develop and present business plans and promotions to customer base that drives results.
- Attend trade shows and coordinate/conduct appropriate dealer training sessions.
- Effectively uses CRM to properly manage sales opportunities within the territory.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments
- Strong public speaking and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
- This role requires access to hospitals. Therefore you must maintain credentials at all required hospitals at all times. A complete vaccination record is required as an essential job function, including the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & license requirements, and company policies & procedures.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Outside B2B sales experience
- Medical device sales experience
- Distribution experience
- Business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentives and other company sponsored promotional activities.
- Local Travel: Approximately 95%
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation reflects annual base pay plus commission earnings ~ $140,000
- 401K with company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Extraordinary ASR’s will be considered for advancement to Territory Manager after 90 days
- A great company culture!
Why Join Coast Surgical?
Coast Surgical, a veteran-owned business, is proud to be the most trusted medical device distributorship in California, dedicated to the services of ENT, Neurosurgery and Spine. Our team stands for follow-up and follow-through and our directive is to shine even brighter for those that have put their trust in us. We showcase the world's leading surgical technology, improving patient care, creating more elegant surgical plans and providing ease to the surgical team, all while applying downward pressure to the bottom line. As Coast Surgical expands we are looking for game changing sales professionals who will stop at nothing in the pursuit of excellence.
Learn more about the technology: https://www.coastsurg.com/products