: Up to 50%Requisition ID
: 9660About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.Global Functions –
The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.Position Summary
The Corporate Accounts Director maximizes sales and profitability within strategic Corporate Account IDNs. The incumbent will establish, advance and maintain relationships with executive level decision makers and design, communicate, and deliver customized value-added programs to strategic accounts including management of RFI/RFP process. This territory will cover: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Nevada, and Montana.
Ideal candidates to reside: Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas and Des Moines, Iowa.Principal Responsibilities
Education / Experience Requirements
- Determine and prioritize opportunities and risks within strategic IDNs
- Work with Corporate Accounts leadership, sales management, marketing management and in-house staff in order to identify and create customized value adds, solutions and value proposition deliverables
- Work with sales management and marketing to establish pricing, margin, gap analysis and sales proposals for strategic accounts
- Present and sell Teleflex Medical’s Value Propositions to top tier strategic accounts (management and executive level decision makers).
- Coordinate the traffic of field sales activities within strategic accounts in order to pursue identified opportunities and reduce risks of revenue and margin loss
- Communicate and liaison with Regional Sales Managers and Sales Directors in order to align efforts
- Communicate and liaison with product managers in order to provide new product evaluation opportunities and intelligence
- Manage annual renewal process for all business units’ expiring local pricing
- Represent Teleflex at related conventions, trade shows and seminars and maintain and enhance required skill proficiencies
- Adhere to, and ensure the compliance of, Teleflex Medical’s code of conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required. A combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 3 years of sales or marketing managerial experience
- Minimum 8-10 years successful outside sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of key account, national accounts or strategic account sales
- Proven ability and experience working with, and through, cross functional teams
- Proven ability to present materials to senior/executive level persons
- Proficient in presentation creation, financial analysis, specifically focusing on XL and PPT skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 60%
- Must be willing and able to comply with vendor credentialing requirements to access customer accounts
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 60 %
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 877-880-8588 or Talent@Teleflex.com.Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.