Our place is by your side
At Gentiva, we believe every day is an opportunity to make care more personal and life more comfortable. That’s why we offer personal care, palliative care and hospice to give people the care they need with dignity, grace, and love.
Our Hospice Care Consultants get this opportunity every day. They are educating healthcare professionals about hospice services as well as providing end of life solutions that are committed to clinical excellence, compassion and dignity when life matters most.
As a Hospice Care Consultant, you will be eligible for:
- Competitive Pay including participation in our monthly incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (plan increases with tenure) and 7 paid holidays
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Mileage reimbursement or Fleet Program
- Opportunities for career advancement: local, regional, national
- Wellness Program and Resources
- Financial assistance program supporting teammates in times of need
As a Hospice Care Consultant:
Our Hospice Care Consultants are a part of our extraordinary team who offers a consultative approach to educate and grow our partnerships with referral sources by:
- Being in the community every day
- Making phone calls and conducting presentations to current and potential referral sources
- Working side-by-side with the clinical and operational team to promote the highest level of clinical excellence with our hospice services
Hospice Care Consultant Requirements:
- Hospice heart: compassionate, kind and empathetic to your clients and their patients and their families.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare sales experience preferred in one of the following settings: hospice sales, home health sales, medical device sales, clinical liaison, RN liaison, clinical coordination or medical sales
- A proven track record of being a top performer
- Known and respected within your community
- Bachelor’s Degree focused in Marketing or Business, preferred