Treace’s mission is to be the leader in the surgical treatment of bunions by establishing the Lapiplasty® System as the standard of care. We are committed to operating our business with the highest standards of ethical conduct. We intend to exceed our customers’ expectations through an innovation-driven, high-velocity approach to solving treatment and surgical problems. With our products and services, our mission is to assist foot and ankle surgeons in improving patient outcomes and reducing healthcare costs, while providing rewarding experiences and opportunities for our employees and stakeholders.
Be a part of something amazing!
We are on a mission to advance the standard of care for the surgical management of bunion deformities and related midfoot correction. We intend to exceed our customers’ expectations through an innovation-driven, high-velocity approach to solving treatment and surgical problems. With our products and services, we assist foot and ankle surgeons in improving patient outcomes and reducing healthcare costs, while providing rewarding experiences and opportunities for our employees and stakeholders and doing it all with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
We are proud to be the fastest growing lower extremity, orthopedic medical device company that is traded on the NASDAQ. With focus on one world class procedure with patented products, you will have the capability to advance your sales career while collaborating with a diverse team of talented individuals.
So, if you are looking to build something greater than yourself and work alongside some of the most dynamic and talented people in the industry, Treace may be the right place for you.Our Core Values and Beliefs
We believe a strong culture of integrity and compliance is critically important to building a world class business. Our shared values support our commitment to this philosophy.
What it requires to be a successful part of Treace Sales Organization:
- Advancing medical learning is at our core.
- Create true value – not through paper or gimmicks.
- Have a sense of urgency to win every day.
- Only surround yourself with high performers.
- Always do the right thing for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
- Have a passion for your job and enlist the willing cooperation of others.
- No surprises – tell the bad news first, not last.
- Maintain an employee-friendly environment.
- Have fun with your job!
Treace is proud to offer:
- Dedicated, creative, tenacious with a proven track record of success.
- Committed to be a subject matter expert for Treace Medical products and procedures, instilling confidence in the surgeons and members of the operating room.
- Strategic in developing new customers when prospecting and following up on company generated leads.
- Purposeful when providing feedback to our marketing team on product design to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Dependable when planning, coordinating, and executing product training for surgeons (didactic and cadaveric)
- Passionate about developing and maintaining strong relationships with key account personnel to support selling, market development, service efforts, clinical events, and business continuity.
- Dependable when planning, coordinating, and executing product training for surgeons (didactic and cadaveric).
- A comprehensive onboarding training program and ongoing continuing education curriculums.
- The opportunity for individuals to grow within the organization.
- An inclusive culture.
- A great compensation and benefits package to include parental leave, matching 401K, company stock awards, lucrative bonus potential, discretionary time off and so much more!
What you will bring to the role:
- A desire to be part of an organization that that is passionate about its mission.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years successful field sales experience.
- Ability to travel locally up to 90% of the time and overnight travel up to 20% of the time.
- Support surgeons in emergency/operating room environments for successful patient outcomes
- Willingness to complete and maintain hospital credentialing requirements.
- A valid drivers license and current vehicle insurance policy
It is Treace’s policy not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Treace is a drug free employer.