Our client is a leading national provider of leading respiratory equipment and support to acute care facilities / hospitals within the VA, DOD and federal treatment facilities. In this role as a Strategic Sales Manager you will call on the Veterans Administration (VA), Department of Defense (DOD), and other federal treatment facilities selling respiratory and anesthesia related capital equipment.
Territory: National – This position covers the United States and travel averages 2-3 overnights a week. Ability to travel
Compensation: Base salary $95,000 plus commission
• Bachelor’s degree or clinical certification preferred
• 5 years of successful sales experience selling medical capital sales experience into hospitals.
• Must have experience in selling patient monitoring and anesthesia delivery.
• Former military and access to military bases
• Minimum 2 years’ experience selling into VA and Department of Defense hospitals
• Demonstrated troubleshooting, problem analysis and problem resolution capabilities.
• Able to work with CRM management software and Microsoft office tools.