Zynex Medical is hiring for our Medical Device Sales team!
About Zynex Medical
Since 1996, Zynex Medical has been an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management and rehabilitation. These alternative pain management devices help patients recover from chronic or acute pain and include electrotherapy, bracing, hot/cold therapy, and cervical traction.About Sales At Zynex Medical
Our sales teams continues to reach record-breaking numbers each quarter for the last several years. Come join a medical device sales team that has a track record of success!See our 2023 First Quarter Earnings here: https://zynexmed.investorroom.com/2023-04-27-Zynex-Announces-2023-First-Quarter-Earnings
Our Territory Managers are full-time, W2 employees and receive full benefits including a substantial base salary, uncapped commission, and monthly expense reimbursement.What You Will Do
What We Are Looking For
- Establish and maintain relationships with patient and clinics in assigned territory
- Travel to clinics to introduce Zynex Medical's vision, mission & products
- Educate and train prescribers on the benefits and effectiveness of Zynex Medical products and services
- Obtain completed patient orders
- Work with internal teams to ensure smooth ordering process for patient and clinics
Zynex Medical Offers Exceptional Benefits (Full-Time Role)
- Self-motivated, driven individuals
- Persistence, resilience, and accountability
- Relationship development skills
- Genuine personality – you will be making a huge difference in patient’s lives and the fight against the opioid crisis!
- Valid driver’s license with active, current auto insurance
- Ability to travel extensively within a geographic region
- Proficient computer skills
Territory: Shrewsbury / Gettysburg / Manchester, PA
- Salary: $55,000 base salary
- Opportunities to increase your salary based on performance
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- Extensive orientation during new hire sales training and on-going skills training
- Sales career path options for advancement (both in commission or job function)
Zynex Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To view and apply for all available positions at Zynex, kindly visit out careers page at zynex.com/careers.