Medical Sales Representatives on our sales team grow the business every day through in-person outreach in the field. This is not a desk job and not the right role for those that prefer sending emails & texts over in-person interactions. This is a fast-paced, high-energy, highly social position built around meeting people the old-fashioned way and bringing in new business all over Dallas.
Ideal candidates will be energetic, accountable, organized professionals who thrive on relationships and excel at breaking the ice with new people on a daily basis.
- Daily in-person prospecting of medical offices in the greater DFW market
- Setting appointments with practice managers, clinical directors, physicians, and other decision-makers
- In-person consultations & presentations of our services
- Achieving monthly sales goals for new contracts and revenue contracted
- Developing relationships & following-up with prospects
- This position is focused on new business rather than upselling or maintaining current accounts
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and present well in a formal business environment
- Must be able & eager to build rapport with everybody you meet - including gatekeepers and decision-makers
- This is a highly active, results-oriented position. Candidates should thrive on meeting and exceeding goals
- We value previous outside sales experience, but do not require it. We will train the right candidates
- $50,000 Base Salary
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Commission on all sales
- Car & Cell Package
- Benefits After 90 Days
Sales reps who hit their goals will make $75k-$85k in their first year, but there is no cap on commissions.
In a world of big box stores and impersonal advertising, GoSharps is a new company with very old values. Our customers come first and we're proud to go meet them where they need us most: on-site & in-person.
The Healthcare Compliance Services industry is increasingly complicated for small & medium medical facilities. Our goal is to bring simplicity & peace of mind to the people we work for.
Our company culture revolves around
- Old fashioned client-first values
- Modern processes for operational excellence
- Small-team dynamics where we know each other’s names & stories
**If you are not currently in DFW, please note your relocation date in your application.**