Are you ready to be a key contributor and further develop your career in account management and sales?Working with Millennium Health, you will play a significant role in supporting the rapid growth of a leading Toxicology Laboratory while helping healthcare providers and their patients and making a positive impact in your community.
- This is a field based position that requires daily travel working with existing customers onsite in a medical setting.*
Millennium Health LLC is an accredited specialty laboratory with more than a decade of experience in medication monitoring and drug testing services, helping clinicians monitor use and misuse of prescription medications and illicit drugs. The testing is used by healthcare professionals to obtain objective information about patients’ recent use of prescription medications and/or illicit drugs and helps monitor the effectiveness of treatment plans.
Check out our Virtual Lab Tour!Who wins at Millennium Health...?
Account Managers who thrive on maintaining, nurturing and growing our existing client relationships.Why this opportunity?
- Excellent earning potential with a customer focus: Includes a competitive base salary, uncapped monthly commissions, vehicle stipend and mileage reimbursement. Comprehensive benefits package including flex time-off plan!
- Work with a talented and passionate team: Our sales organization partners with our expert clinical team, laboratory and corporate based customer support to ensure best in class service, quality, performance, and accountability.
- Join us at an opportune time for growth and advancement: We're expanding rapidly and have excellent trajectory. This means a great foundation and you’ll be joining at the perfect time to help contribute to our and your future success.
- Develop and nurture relationships with accounts in assigned regions to build long term relationships with clients.
- Schedule and deliver field training sessions with our customers/clients and their staff.
- Function as the key person who identifies account needs and provides top support to clients by coordinating with internal MH stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of account management, customer support or field-based experience.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and strong customer service aptitude with a high degree of responsiveness
- Experience in a healthcare setting valuable
- BA or BS Degree from a four-year accredited university.
- Uncompromising ethics and integrity.
- CRM experience (preferably Sales Force) and comfortable using a range of technology platforms and while on the road
- Clean driving record and ability to maintain a home office.
Millennium Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and E-Verify participant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
California Employee Privacy Notice - Millennium Health LLC