Job opening: Sales Executive, Respiratory Care Solutions- Cleveland, Ohio | Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (draeger.com)
The Sales Executive is responsible for all sales activities and assigned order quota relating to the sale of Respiratory Care Solutions within the defined sales territory. The Sales Executive is also the primary relationship owner and interface between Draeger and this designated customer.
For assigned product line, develop an in-depth understanding of the following:
- All product functions and implications on patient care, work efficiencies and financial
- All related systems and services
- Competitors product offerings
- All related customer needs and product value. Develop sales through broad based activities that include but are not limited to the following: account qualification, aligning products to customer workflow & technical requirements, product demonstration, quoting, closing.
- Interact with clinical/technical customer service representatives during sales process to determine the needs to best position the Draeger solution.
Develop sales through broad based activities that include but are not limited to the following: account qualification, aligning products to customer workflow & technical requirements, product demonstration, quoting, closing. Interact with clinical/technical customer service representatives during sales process to determine the needs to best position the Draeger solution.
Manage the sales cycle and drive to close, ensuring that sales quota is achieved in all assigned categories.
Provide account follow up and support as required in accordance with the strategic plan for the account. Interface with other departments as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and timely follow-up to customer issues.
With direction and oversight from the Area Sales Director, implement and drive Draeger sales programs in the assigned territory.
Maintain communication with the appropriate Customer Service, Service, Sales and Marketing personnel to share competitive information, account information, market conditions, customer issues and to coordinate Draeger Medical resources to the customer.
Work with Area Sales Director to develop strategic and tactical plans to ensure attainment of sales target within the assigned territory both short and long term.
Maintain all customer information as it relates to sales activity, including but not limited to: prospecting, qualification, funnel management and forecasting within a designated territory.
Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
BS/BA degree in business or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience; MBA a plus.
Three years of sales experience in a related field; Clinical sales, RRT or applications experience with product a plus. Experience in a strategic and complex selling environment preferred.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and relationship building skills. Consultative selling skills (ability to understand customer needs and translate into a business solution by clearly detailing clinical and business benefits).
The Dräger Workplace
In North America, Draeger employees over 1,400 employees working in our major sites in the United States and Canada (in the US: Andover, MA; Telford, PA; Houston / Coppell, TX, and in Canada: Mississauga, ON), including our Sales and Service workforce employees from coast to coast.
Our field based Sales and Service workforce is located across the nation, caring for relationships with our customers in the delivery of Draeger’s exceptional portfolio of products and solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Who we are
- Draeger is a leading international company in the fields of medical and safety technology. Whether in clinical applications, in industry, mining or emergency services: Draeger products protect, support and save lives. That's what our more than 15,000 employees have been striving for - every day for more than 130 years. Dräger - Technology for Life ®