Navigating Cancer champions a better patient experience, while assisting healthcare providers in administering quality healthcare to everyone. Our mission is to radically reduce the burden of cancer through transformative digital health solutions. We enable oncology clinics to provide personalized, efficient care to every patient by providing relevant educational materials, giving the whole care team visibility to patient issues and needs, and delivering useful insights so that care teams can identify and resolve gaps in care. Through our platform, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and needs.
The Director of Provider Sales will be responsible for selling the Navigating Care (NC) platform and services to community oncology centers.Sales responsibilities include selling the NC core digital health platform and add-on services to new and existing customers. This requires an effective sales professional with experience in healthcare and oncology.The optimal candidate must have high energy, be self-driven with a sense of urgency, and have the ability to work independently.
- Lead provider market expansion across the oncology market, including community practices and health systems.
- Build relationships with oncology provider organizations from C-level down to operational leadership in both new and existing customers.
- Manage all internal reporting on sales process and existing customers status.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Gather customer, market and competitive intelligence to identify trends, issues, and opportunities to improve NC’s products & services. Use this knowledge to identify and develop winning product, sales and adoption strategies.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the healthcare software market & oncology market.
- Self-motivated and hungry for success.
- Proven experience and expertise in the care delivery healthcare segment and an understanding of provider organization operations, challenges, and key IT systems.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Passion for the mission of Navigating Cancer and a strong desire to impact an emerging healthcare technology company.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills required.
- 20% travel required.
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and cancer patients every day. We are a mission-driven company that believes in transformational innovation. Everyday we develop new, better ways to improve the patient experience and help lower patient costs. Help us innovate through technology to reach the next level in patient care. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun doing it!
This position is full-time & 100% remote, with the option to come into the Seattle corporate office on a voluntary basis for local employees. We not only offer competitive compensation, but have a ton of other perks - here are just a few:
- Flexible Work From Anywhere (must be US-based)
- Employer subsidized medical, dental and vision, optional short/long term disability & life insurance
- 401K + ROTH option
- Generous employee stock option plan
- Flexible Vacation time, Sick time, Parental Leave Benefits
- Annual Hackathons
- Educational stipend
- Employee Referral program
Base salary range: $120,000/yr - $130,000/yr + variable sales commission plan of up to 10% of sales with no cap.
Navigating Cancer is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Work with Purpose: We exhibit an unwavering commitment to enrich the lives of cancer patients and delight our customers.
- Act with Integrity: We communicate openly and honestly, and act with transparency and gratitude.
- Equity & Inclusion: We’re committed to a culture where all people are respected and we believe in creating fair access, opportunity, and advancement for all of our employees.
- Be Agile: We welcome change and actively listen and adapt to deliver creative solutions and improvements.
- Seek Simplicity: We reduce complexity for ourselves, our customers and their patients and seek simplicity in all we do.
- Strive for Growth: We foster personal and professional growth and manage our performance to exceed the company’s goals.