Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 300,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort has 750 guest rooms, five award-winning restaurants, six sparkling heated pools, and a luxurious Well & Being Spa. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for over 30 years, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America’s. The only thing missing is you!What’s in it for you:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Free meals at our on-site employee restaurant
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
At Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, our retail outlets reflect the luxury of our hotels and the authenticity of our destinations. We invite you to showcase your passion for engaging service as a Retail Sales Associate, where your warmth and knowledge of our offerings will assist guests in re-creating our exceptional hotel experience in their own homes
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Attend to customers in a professional and polite manner while up-selling merchandise
- Ensure the shop is neatly maintained and stock is replenished
- All cashiering duties
- Provide basic sales techniques and promote “Fairmont” exclusive merchandise to customers
- Partake in stock-take and month end inventories
- Ensure the shop is clean at all times
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience within retail preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or Point of Sales System required
- Must be revenue driven
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Previous Hotel experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Additional InformationYour team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience, Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are OneOur commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talentWhy work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS