Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsEquipment Company Account Manager In Irvine, CA
This Jobot Job is hosted by John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $120,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We provide industry-leading service and offer proactive maintenance, repairs, and installation for commercial industrial equipment
Why join us?
- Generous Base (50-85k) + Commission
- Full-Time and stable opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision (50% employee contribution)
- 2 weeks PTO
- 3 sick Sick Pay
- 1 floating holiday
- 7 Holidays Paid
- Leadership and room for growth
We are seeking a full-time Account Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned sales professional with a background in the engineering industry, specifically with industrial equipment servicing. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts, developing new business from existing clients, and actively seeking new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in B2B sales, account management, and customer success.Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients.
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status using CRM tools.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all safety guidelines are followed during the installation and maintenance of industrial equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years of account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software, and sales systems.
- Knowledge of Sales Navigator, and Apollo is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!