From our inception in 2013 to today, PainTEQ has grown to become a leader in providing solutions and services to the interventional pain management community. We have grown exponentially over the last several years with tremendous growth opportunities still in the space.
We were founded upon the principle of “Patient First” and at PainTEQ, our goal is to make LinQ accessible to physicians across the country so they can help their patients suffering from SI joint pain.
Our mission is big and audacious, but we're assembling a team to take the challenge head-on.
Our values are the heart of everything that we do. They’re the spirit behind every action and intention, helping us create a workplace where everyone can thrive.
- The primary function is to achieve quarterly sales targets and grow revenue within assigned territory by increasing case volume.
- Create and execute account plans for existing treating physicians, to increase therapy adoption.
- Identify new physicians within assigned territory and onboard them through PainTEQ’s training process.
- Create and implement new office processes for patient flow and scheduling.
- Patient pipeline management, including tracking candidates, attending consults, educating patients, and ensuring proper follow-up.
- Cover cases and provide technical product support to ensure the safety and proper use of LinQ products.
- Provide clinical support and expertise in an operating room environment.
- Set up and run educational events for physicians, APPs, and office staff.
- Continued professional development, team player mentality, and best practice sharing.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of medical sales experience preferred.
- Comfortable with OR etiquette and procedure flow.
- Professional-level knowledge of anatomy, spine, and pain management disciplines is preferred.
- Fluoroscopic and MRI imaging experience preferred.
- Key personality traits: Self-starter, driven, adaptable, clear communicator.
You'll be joining a team that prioritizes:
- People: We’re a cohesive team that all play an active role in shaping and forming our culture. Our cultural values have positively supported our mission to date, and we intend to continue building on this. You’ll be part of a rapidly scaling team that reflects these values and keeps this place special.
- Diversity: You'll find yourself in an environment that values diversity and inclusivity. We believe that a broad array of lived experiences and backgrounds are essential for creating the best possible product and company culture.
- Learning and Development: We believe in a culture that supports continuous learning by sponsoring continuing education courses and certifications as well as 1:1 mentoring support. We believe that new skills contribute to the evolution of the way a company operates as it provides new ideas and perspectives.
- Top-tier 100% company-sponsored healthcare for employees and family: We care about the people we work with and put their health first. PainTEQ covers 100% of healthcare premiums for full-time employees and 100% of coverage for dependents
- 401(k) matching
- Parental Leave
- Paid birth & recovery leave
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Wellness Program
- Teambuilding & Culture Initiatives
- Educational Reimbursement: We support lifelong learners by covering the cost of classes, workshops, and conferences.
ADA/EEO: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American Disabilities Act of 1990. PainTEQ provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This job description will be reviewed periodically by management.