Purpose and Scope
The Account Manager, Men's Health will be responsible for engaging Healthcare providers and other key customers within an assigned geographical universe, communicating clinically focused selling messages to create and grow revenue, and consistently delivering product goals. We expect you to demonstrate strong and consistent sales performance that exceeds forecast and expectations related to product goals. The Account Manager, Men's Health will accomplish this in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all Tolmar policies and in compliance with all policies and procedures governing the promotion of pharmaceutical products in the US.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Collaborate with regional colleagues, as well as other field-based and home office personnel teams to proactively address customer needs, market dynamics and trends and develop strategies which support brand and corporate objectives within assigned geography.
- Participate and help lead initiatives to support sales success as assigned (e.g. participate in industry related congresses, local and regional meetings and medical conferences).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven strategic thinker.
- Advanced Skill in organization and follow-up.
- Skill in negotiation and selling techniques with demonstrated accountability in executing sales plans.
- Aptitude for learning technical and scientific product relation information.
- Highly motivated for success with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work with multiple interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Ability to execute effective business plans for assigned territory.
- Ability to develop working relationships with both internal and external customers and work as a team player with employees at all levels.
- Ability to take initiative in the absence of precise direction.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, discretion and compliance to industry ethical guidelines.
- Demonstrates assertive selling techniques including asking for business on every call.
Education & Experience
- This role is expected to operate within the framework of Tolmar’s Core Values:
- Consistently operate with the highest standards of ethics and compliance.
- Take ownership of your actions, success and setbacks.
- Respect each other and understand that honest collaboration is at the heart of our company success.
- Go the extra mile to make things happen.
- Be committed to all we do and the patients we serve.
- Embrace change with enthusiasm.
- Strive to learn about and understand the needs of customers and patients, and take action with great speed and efficiency no matter the task.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business or related field
- 2 or more years of successful business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with in-servicing and training office staff, nurses and office managers
- Office environment; requiring sitting and standing.
- Overnight travel is required up to 50%.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Travel by air as required.
- Availability to work extra hours and on weekends as necessary.
< 3 years of experience w/proven sales results: $85,000-$100,0002-5 years of experience w/proven sales results: $95,000-$105,0005+ years of experience w/proven sales results: $100,000-$115,000Tolmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.