Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsSales Manager with Business Lending Leader- Onsite in LA (150k-350k+ total comp)
This Jobot Job is hosted by Oliver Belkin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $125,000 - $350,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We're an investor backed financial sales based organization that has been around for almost 10 years and are on the hunt to expand out team due to exponential business growth. We provide top notch training for our industry and are looking to hire the brightest, top performing Sales Managers that can thrive in a fast paced, competitive environment.
This position is full- time onsite in West Hollywood/ Beverly Hills area. We're ideally looking to start a sales class on 12/4 and are actively interviewing.
Why join us?
We provide top compensation (base + performance based bonuses/ commission), top tier medical benefits, gym membership and more.Job Details
We are on the hunt for a dynamic, passionate, and results-driven Sales Manager to join our thriving sales team in Los Angeles. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving our sales objectives, fostering a high-performance sales environment, and maximizing our revenue growth. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to elevate their career in sales and lead a team of ambitious Account Executives in the financial services sector.Responsibilities
As our Sales Manager, you will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies to drive sales growth.
- Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiating and closing agreements with large customers.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance metrics and suggest necessary improvements.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Providing timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaising with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Staying up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need the following
- Proven work experience of 3+ years in sales, with at least 2 years in sales team management and managing Account Executives (experience managing SDR's+).
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets as a Sales Manager.
- Strong understanding of the financial services sales sector, with a focus on credit scores and reporting.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills, with the ability to set and deliver targets.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members to exceed expectations.
- Experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite. We use Salesforce and Gong.
- An outgoing personality and a highly competitive nature.
If you are a top performer with a passion for sales and a drive to succeed, we would love to hear from you. This is your chance to join a vibrant and fast-paced environment, where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on our business growth and evolution.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!