If you have 2+ years of B2B Sales experience or 1+ years of Agency Recruiting experience, please read on!
We are one of the top recruiting firms in the industry and have been around for almost 20 years. We leverage software to advance our resources so that every recruiter has all the tools needed to succeed. Our company culture is highly motivated, authentic, diverse, rewarding and energetic, and we challenge our employees to work with purpose. If you're looking for a recruiting firm that'll make you feel supported and valued, you've found it.
What You Will Be Doing
This is your chance to build your own book of business and run a full life cycle recruiting desk. Use your own lead generation methodology to bring in new clients. Source the best talent available with the help of our unique top-of-the-line technology systems at your fingertips. You will be the primary point of contact for your clientele, meaning you will deliver the best resumes, conduct thorough interviews on your client's behalf and negotiate salaries for candidates. Our "people's first" mentality is reflected in everything we do, right down to the way we interact with our co-workers. That genuine desire to help people find rewarding careers, and help companies find amazing talent is what our success is driven on.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of B2B Sales or 1+ years of Agency Recruiting experience
- College Degree (Preferred but not required)
- Have a love for people and building long-lasting relationships
- Eager to build a career, not just find another job
- You are resourceful and like to research everything, Google is your best friend
- Able to write professional emails and feel comfortable writing catchy ads
- Have an insatiable thirst to be successful, drive to be the best, and motivation to make it all happen
- Have a fascination or love of communicating with people (you don't have to be a social butterfly, but you can't be a wallflower)
What's In It for You
- Fully remote opportunity
- $50k base salary + uncapped commission! (Year 1 OTE $80k-$150k+) Our rockstars are making $200k-$300k/year +
- Our commission structure mirrors our company philosophy. Happy Recruiters = Happy Managers and Candidates
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Stock options, bonuses, 401K match
- State of the art technology
- Opportunity to step into a management role
- Casual, laid-back culture. No micromanagement
So, if you have 2+ years of B2B Sales experience or 1+ years of Agency Recruiting experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Daniel ChavezEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6-1771160 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.