Jumpstart your career at Rehab Medical, one of the nation’s leading providers of custom advanced medical equipment and a recent Inc 5000 fastest growing U.S. company award winner! Based in Indianapolis, Indiana our company’s mission is to improve and positively impact the lives of the patients we serve, the partners we engage with, and the employees we invest in.
We hire based on attitude, aptitude, and a drive to succeed, qualities that have awarded us one of Indiana’s top places to work. Recently, we’ve experienced exponential growth so we’re looking to expand our dynamic Sales Team
to support this growth and help us to improve the lives of more than 200,000 mobility users.
If you're looking for a rewarding opportunity where you can work alongside other dedicated individuals who will inspire you to grow your skill sets and advance your career, bring your passion and experience to Rehab Medical!Why You Should Apply
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits along with a generous 401 (k) match, and growth opportunities
- Guided Orientation Process at our Headquarters
- Mentorship Onboarding Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leadership Development Program
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Network of Support (health and well-being)
The Position: We are looking for Medical Sales Representatives to join our growing team!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits along with a generous 401 (k) match, and growth opportunities.
- Compensation highlights:
- Driven First Full Year Reps can expect to earn $65k-$80k
- Driven Second Year Reps can expect to earn $95k+ with commissions uncapped
- Top Reps earn $150k+
- Commissions are paid monthly with no caps on commission.
Education And Experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to develop relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, be detail oriented and organized
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Seeking candidates with 2-6 years of sales experience
The outside sales position will report to the Sales Manager. This position shall have responsibility for making sales calls to a broad spectrum of prospects in the medical industry, including physicians’ offices, hospitals, and nursing homes.Below are some key functions and skills for this opportunity:
- Conduct sales calls to obtain new referral sources, occasionally in patient homes.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers.
- Presents educational materials to referral sources.
- Displays or demonstrates product knowledge, using samples or brochures.
- Assists patients in finding equipment that best meets their individual needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, the patient, referral sources, and insurance companies.