Did you know companies like ours are a significant part of the healthcare economy?!
The healthcare job market is BOOMING 💣 and the demand for healthcare professionals is sky-high!! 👩⚕️👨⚕️📈
As one of the fastest-growing medical recruitment firms in the industry, Adaptive Medical Partners is actively seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our team!
At Adaptive Medical Partners, we pride ourselves on a philosophy of equity. If you want to be a part of a company working towards a greater good, and a team willing to put in the time and effort necessary to help you become the BEST you have EVER been, let's talk!!
AMP provides Search services to every type of medical facility out there! We are a retained search firm that helps our clients identify and permanently hire Physicians, Allied professionals, and Healthcare Executives.
The most successful candidate will be a sales consultant experienced in working with hospital CEOs, Vice Presidents, and Director-level healthcare executives.
The mission of the Healthcare Sales Consultant is to source/qualify, set up introductory calls/ video conferencing meetings with client prospects (Business Development skills), identify their needs, educate them as SMEs, provide consultation/ solutions, and close business.
- Manage efforts in a 2-5 state territory
- Schedule webinars & face to face meetings with prospective clients to obtain signed contracts
- Contact and build a rapport with hospital/practice administrators to gain knowledge of their practice needs and recruiting efforts
- Maintain organization within territory and provide timely information and follow-up contact
- Effectively present information and respond to questions accurately using a variety of venues including webinars and phone
- Healthcare Business Development Experience preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience preferred - Including: Inside Sales, Outside Sales, B2B Sales, Cold Calling, and closing new business.
- High Emotional Intelligence/ Build rapport quickly/ Outgoing personality
- Comfortable pursuing and generating leads
- College degree preferred but not required- Need more hustle than degree
- Communication – must be able to effectively communicate with high-level executives at a variety of clients, internal teams and departments, and executive management.
- Detail Orientation - Attention to detail is critical to success in the search industry
- Time Management - Must be able to multi-task, reprioritize, and effectively manage time
- Process-driven - Understanding of technology and an interest in applying it
- money motivated- you like the fact that your success is directly tied to your work ethic because it means you are in control of your own growth!
- Creative and tenacious critical thinker- when faced with obstacles, you are focused on solutions and success
- Most Important: A predisposition to work proactively, with a strong commitment to excellence, integrity, and a natural desire for continuous improvement.
What we bring to the table:
- Consistently recognized for growth and culture by the DBJ, Inc 5000, and Modern Healthcare
- You would be equipped with innovative technology- the best sourcing tools available (many of which are proprietary technology)
- A strong opportunity for career progression in an organization recognized for its rapid growth
- A competitive compensation package with aggressive commission and bonus plans designed to incentivize and handsomely reward small and big wins
- A customized training program to support and leverage individual skills
- Leaders who care about their teams and are motivated to help them achieve professional and personal goals
- A dynamic culture that encourages creativity, individuality, continuous improvement, and overall wellness
- A hybrid schedule and modern office space with, lounges, never-ending snacks, and outdoor work area
- Respect for work/ life balance- Hybrid schedule, 35-hour work week, short Fridays (EVERY Friday), 12 paid holidays, and, 1.5 hr. lunches