What To Expect
We are seeking a highly motivated and pro-active Medical Sales Representative to join our team. As a Medical Sales Representative, you will meet with licensed healthcare practitioners in the Hartford territory. You will develop relationships in addition to promoting our innovative products and solutions. This position requires a consultative sales approach. You will engage healthcare professionals to understand their practices and provide tailored recommendation to meet their specific needs. To succeed in this position, you must possess strong B2B sales and organizational skills, be self-driven, have a passion for integrative health and wellness.
The successful candidate must live within or be willing to relocate to the Hartford territory to be considered for the opportunity.
As a consultative Medical Sales Representative, you will,
What You Will Contribute
- Meet with licensed healthcare practitioners, learn more about their practices to sell our innovative products/solutions
- Grow the customer base within your territory while maintaining great relationships with existing clients
- Meet established sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
What You Will Receive
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in consultative selling is preferred.
- Strong understanding and passion for integrative health, wellness and functional medicine is a plus.
- Minimum of two (2) years of successful B2B sales experience within the nutrition and/or medical industry is desired.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and excellent organizations skills.
- Positive attitude with strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple objectives effectively.
- Character traits to be successful in this role: Information Seeking, Influence and Persuasion, Analytical Thinking, Relationship Building and Negotiating.
Why Work At Ortho Molecular Products
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with matching, HSA with company contribution.
- Immediate Paid Time Off, starting annually at 15 days.
- Paid Holidays on business workdays.
- Company-paid on-site wellness meals.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Voluntary benefits: short-term disability, whole/term life, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident expense.
- Opportunities for growth and development such as company university and tuition reimbursement options.
- On-staff health coach, one-on-one or group coaching.
- Health and wellness initiatives: walking challenge, weight loss challenge, health risk assessment and more!
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply (www.orthomolecularproducts.com).
External Company URL: https://www.orthomolecularproducts.com/