Performance Health is seeking a Sales Consultant to join our Sales team. This position delivers sales results using a disciplined approach to sales. Regularly calls on, in person or virtually, hospitals, VAs and outpatient rehabilitation institutions (PT/OT) within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals. Maintains and further develops established accounts and develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
The geography of this territory is Oregon, southern Washington, Idaho and Montana. The candidate must reside in the greater Portland, OR area.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Consults with customer (Directors of Rehab or Nursing, Materials Management, Supply Chain leaders) to educate on Performance Health's curated portfolio of products
- Conduct sales calls in person and through virtual meetings (Teams, Zoom, etc)
- Sustains and grows all product and program offerings of Performance Health
- Provides trials and in-service of products to current and potential customers
- Develops a territory plan by gathering and evaluating all relevant information about the customer base within the territory
- Territory management to include analytics and maintaining customer information within CRM tool
- Supplies necessary information to operate the overall business effectively by completing all required reports accurately, completely and in a timely fashion
- Projects a professional, ethical image and character of the Company
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in business to business medical sales
- Experience using technology (Teams, Zoom) to conduct virtual sales calls with customers
- Experience selling a curated portfolio of products and offering product programs to customers
- Experience in a sales role where business was conducted via phone, video calls and in person
- Previous experience in the Medical and/or Rehabilitation industry
- Proven track record in sales and shown ability to win the sale
- Understanding of GPOs and IDN knowledge strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of online ordering platform
- Knowledge and previous use of customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time, including overnight travel
- Our benefits include healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; wellness programs; discount purchase programs.
- This is a full-time position with a base salary range of $70,000 - $72,.000 plus the opportunity to earn commission plus benefits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, age, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by law.