Myriad Genetics discovers, develops, and commercializes molecular genetic tests that determine the risk of developing disease, assess disease progression, and guide treatment decisions in Oncology, Women’s Health, and Mental Health. We are a pioneer and leader in genomic research, and we are committed to advancing the science of personalized medicine as we refine and develop more products to address unmet medical needs.
Myriad Women’s Health is seeking a motivated sales and account management professional to support our field sales team. Myriad Women’s Health is the industry leading provider of genetic insights related to starting a family or evaluating risk for cancer. As an Associate Sales Representative, you will assist in expanding the business and provide support to existing business across assigned accounts. At Myriad Women’s Health, you will have the chance to build a career and further define our culture of putting patients and people first. Associate Sales Representatives will report to the Area Sales Manager
Our ideal candidate brings passion for the pillars of our culture: collaborative, innovative, inclusive, caring, and committed. This Associate Sales Representative will be curious, pro-active, able to work across organizations, and driven to help shape the future of this company. At Myriad Genetics, our future is yours to create.Job Duties:
Time Will be Prioritized by working closely with the Area Sales Manager in the following areas:
- Provide sales support to targeted accounts, physicians, and staff.
- Partner with territory AE on full lifecycle product sales including new business development and lead generation via programs and other initiatives.
- Complete initial/ongoing sales training related to products, processes, and customer care.
- Develop and maintain relationships with field sales team and management within assigned region.
- Communicate with assigned/targeted healthcare providers and their staff about genetic testing and the benefits for their patients.
- Partner with clients and customer Service to follow up on missing information that prevents a sample release.
- Progress testing demand in ISR targeted accounts by educating providers/staff on patient identification, submission of tests, and office processes with consistent touch points and call goals.
- Proactively contact provider offices to educate, address questions, and maintain Myriad Women’s Health presence when sales territories are vacant, or Account Executives are on leave.
- Source new opportunities through provided leads utilizing outbound cold calls and emails.
- Update Salesforce (CRM) to track targeting, frequency, messaging, and strategic/tactical information.
- The Associate Account Executive will work virtually and in the field and may be expected to travel 1-2 nights/month for field travel or meetings.
- Lead follow-up (conventions, marketing initiatives)
- Vacant Territory Sales Support
- Targeted Account Development
- Administrative Duties
- BS/BA degree preferred ideally in a related field of study.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or sales support position preferred.
- Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage ever-increasing responsibility and sustain growth.
- Effective at overcoming obstacles and challenges utilizing problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of coverage and reimbursement issues.
- Working knowledge and application of HIPAA laws, privacy, and ethics surrounding patient privacy and information
- Demonstrates values and ethics that support Myriad's mission, goals, and professional code of conduct.
- Ability to resist pressure to compromise corporate values despite pressure to make sales.
- Uses discretion and professionalism as it relates to handling patient and physician information and documentation.
- Track record of demonstrating integrity, even when inconvenient
- Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Systems and Software - proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word and CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to travel and do overnights as needed.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets safe and satisfactory criteria per Myriad's motor vehicle driving record policy.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. In hiring and all other employment decisions, we prohibit discrimination and harassment on the basis of any protected characteristic, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.