Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Vascular Sales Representative out of Los Angeles, CA
The position requires the ability to assimilate and deliver a high level of technical information as it relates to vascular access and CLABSI Prevention. Only candidates with experience in one or more of these areas will be considered. Healthcare personnel called on include but not limited to: chief nursing officer, infection preventionist, director of nursing, clinical coordinators, ICU unit directors & managers, risk managers, Materials Managers and OR personnel.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a background in the healthcare industry and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and conducting sales presentations on vascular access product line to multiple decision makers which include Infection Prevention, C-Suite and various nursing personnel;
- Ability to present multiple product and Prevention Solutions;
- Calling on healthcare facilities within assigned territory to expand the sales of the products;
- Leading all customer product evaluations and implementations;
- Assisting Medline sales reps with questions via email, phone calls or in person;
- Following up with the customers and sales reps when evaluations/implementations are completed;
- Participating with division on overall product strategy, competitive analyses, research and development requirements as well as other duties as assigned;
- Maintaining existing business and presenting new products to grow business
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90,000
with additional commission ranging between 1.5-14% net sales growth
. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant’s location, education, experience, skills, and abilities. This role is bonus eligible. Medline will not pay less than the applicable minimum wage or salary threshold.COVID-19 Vaccination
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.Education
Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commission, full-cycle sales experience OR at least 5 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience.
- 2+ years related sales experience within the medical supplies industry;
- Position will require up to 30% travel within assigned territory;
- Strong presentation skills and effectively communicate to a sales organization and customers;
- MS Office (Word and Excel) required;
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and follow up skills required;
- Must live within assigned territory
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
Why Medline Sales?
- 53+ years of consecutive growth
- 550,000+ products and counting
- More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
- No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
- 1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off