Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Executive Oncology Sales Specialist, Lung Cancer to support Santa Barbara, CA territory.
At Janssen, we are creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular, Metabolism, & Retina; Immunology; Infectious Diseases & Vaccines; Neuroscience; Oncology; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
As the fastest growing Oncology company, we are focused on transforming care and delivering innovative therapies for patients facing unmet medical needs to help them live longer and better. Our robust portfolio of cutting-edge oral, biologic and cell therapies include novel approaches to predict, prevent, intercept, detect and potentially defeat cancer someday changing the way cancers are treated. Learn more at www.janssen.com. Follow us at @JanssenUS.
The Executive Oncology Sales Specialist (OS) is a Field Based role reporting to a District Manager. As the OS you will:
- Fulfill sales strategies by promoting current and potential new oncology therapeutics within approved specialties and accounts.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the products' clinical efficacy and safety, articulate a value proposition for the customer, provide clinical information as needed, and achieve brand sales objectives.
- Conduct business analysis, actively prospect for new business within geography, align with sales and marketing strategies, develop account plans with District Manager and internal partners.
- Develop customer specific pre- and post-call plans that include objectives, probes and supporting approved materials.
- Appropriately utilize all company approved marketing tools and resources, including digital presentations, use selling skills framework to advance in the selling cycle (i.e., another appointment, in-service, patient identification, etc.).
- Request, organize and attend relevant oncology conferences which may occur on weekends.
- Effectively and compliantly discuss access and reimbursement options with customers to improve sales opportunities utilizing approved resources and messaging.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $132,000 to $189,750.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience in healthcare sales/account management, or business to business sales, or recently transitioned from Active-Duty Military
- The ability to travel up to 50%, which may include overnight / weekend travel
- Residing in the geography or willing to relocate
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Specialty sales experience and an understanding of Medical Oncology/Hematology
- A proven track record of success and ability to influence and impact key stakeholders in a dynamic competitive selling environment
- Experience in hospital and large account sales with a documented history of successful sales performance in a complex and competitive environment