Azurity Pharmaceuticals is a privately held, specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on innovative products that meet the needs of underserved patients. As an industry leader in providing unique, accessible, and high-quality medications, Azurity leverages its integrated capabilities and vast partner network to continually expand its broad commercial product portfolio and robust late-stage pipeline. The company’s patient-centric products span the cardiovascular, neurology, endocrinology, gastro-intestinal, institutional, and orphan markets, and have benefited millions of patients. For more information, visit www.azurity.com .
Azurity Pharmaceuticals is proud to be an inclusive workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Azurity's success is attributable to our incredibly talented, dedicated team that focuses on benefiting the lives of patients by bringing the best science and commitment to quality into everything that we do. We seek highly motivated individuals with the dedication, integrity, and creative spirit needed to thrive in our organization.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan for a wide geographical area to effectively target, penetrate, and establish a network of relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Effectively call on physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, etc., across multiple medical subspecialties
- Call points include: Physicians office, Hospital Pharmacy, OR, ICU, etc.
- Fully understand and be able to communicate clear messages in complex clinical situations
- Manage hybrid relationships through a mix of in-person (70+%) and virtual engagement – being able to leverage next gen ways of working to maximize efficiency
- Utilize data sources to maximize strategies and efficiencies to capitalize on opportunities with the greatest ROI
- Attain or exceed assigned sales and profit goal
- Manage and track territory specific information through a CRM system
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Healthcare Industry sales experience
- Ability to work independently and mange key account relationships
- Demonstrated growth in sales while managing your own territory
- Documented track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Business acumen and strong comprehension of difficult clinical information
- Ability to articulate complex clinical messages to Healthcare Providers in real time situations
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and virtual engagement skills
- Ability to work with a CRM tool (i.e., Veeva)
- Independent, with an ability to work within a team
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Strongly Preferred experience includes:
- Buy and Bill & Injectable product Experience
- Oncology Experience
- Hospital Sales Experience – familiarity with P&T/Formulary process
- Knowledge of local/regional health systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits We Offer:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; talk and/or hear
- May occasionally climb stairs and/or ride elevators
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Employee must be able to manipulate keyboard, operate a telephone and hand-held devices
- Other miscellaneous job duties as required
- Unlock Your Earning Potential: Join our team and be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, including an annual bonus based on company performance, that recognizes your exceptional talent.
- Sales - In lieu of annual bonuses, we offer an Incentive compensation program that allows you to earn more - even over plan.
- Fuel Your Success: * Sales Only* - We understand the value of your hard work and provide a car reimbursement program and gas card for both business and personal use as part of our commitment to supporting you.
- Comprehensive Health Coverage: We value your well-being and offer excellent medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage to ensure you and your family are always taken care of.
- Flexibility for Your Lifestyle: Achieve work-life balance with our hybrid work model, allowing you to work two days from home and three days in the office. * Excludes Sales, Manufacturing, and some Operations positions*
- Start Your Week on a High Note: Indulge in our “Bagel Tuesday” perk, where you can enjoy a fresh bagel on us every Tuesday morning. **Only for On-site/Hybrid colleagues**
- Invest in Your Future: Our Retirement Savings Plan (401K) is designed to help you secure a comfortable retirement by matching dollar for dollar up to 5%.
- Time Off That Counts: Take advantage of our generous PTO policy, which offers 20 days annually + rollover (up to 40 hours).
- Meaningful Time with Your Loved Ones: We close between Christmas and New Year’s to give you an extra week off to spend quality time with your family and recharge.
- Enjoy the Holidays: Over the course of the year, Azurity recognizes 13 holidays.
- Summer Vibes: Embrace the summer season with our Summer-Hours perk, available between Memorial Day and Labor Day. **Excludes Sales Colleagues**
- Invest in Your Education: We support your professional growth with tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate level courses or certifications.
- Recognize and Be Recognized: Our Azurity High Five peer recognition platform allows you to celebrate your colleagues' accomplishments and receive recognition for your own outstanding work.
The California Consumer Privacy Act regulates privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States. For details, click here.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU).