Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comPosition Objective
We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Clinical Sales Representative to promote Stryker’s industry leading point of care imaging solutions to execute the company’s vision of enhancing the lives of patients and their caregivers.
The purpose of this position is to drive capital acquisition of SPY technology and foster utilization in partnership with their Core Endoscopy Sales Representatives. Target customers are Operating Room personnel, various surgeon specialties and hospital administrators. We are looking for candidates who want to take their careers to the next level of earning potential by driving procedure volume of a first in class, market disrupting fluorescence imaging technology. This opportunity proves 100% accountability for your regional results and earnings. Stryker offers a unique working environment that fosters individual growth and rewards-based performance. The work environment is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high energy.Responsibilities Include
Education And Experience Requirements
- Promotes and sells Spy fluorescence imaging system’s customer base in hospitals to achieve sales goals.
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of SPY technology across multiple surgeon specialties.
- Become a clinical expert across all imaging platforms, procedures, industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
- Develop strong relationships with the Core Endoscopy Sales Representatives in assigned region and demonstrate strong ability to collaborate with them.
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
- Keeps Regional Manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
- Sell DermACELL advanced decellularized dermis in hospitals for use in various reconstructive applications.
- Regular activities include OR in servicing, formal/in-formal presentations, case proctoring, overcome clinical objections and lead identification/follow up.
- Partner with MedEd team to drive customer and rep clinical education and awareness.
- 1-5 years of selling experience with a proven track record. Medical related sales strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
- Excellent clinical selling skills and ability to build credibility with surgeons, OR staff and hospital administration.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and identify new business.
- A minimum education level of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent of five (5) years of commercial sales experience or medical field experience that includes operating room experience.
- Travel required depending upon territory coverage requirements (>50%).
Stryker Endoscopy represents trusted products that partner in brilliant visualization and unrivaled connected OR solutions. Stryker’s visualization platform enables you to distinguish anatomy across all minimally invasive procedures, while providing a simple, yet personalized experience. Our long history of innovation and constant development in advanced imaging and OR connectivity is driven by the desire to allows you to see and do more.The Company
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.About Stryker
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
- Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.
For a more detailed overview of our benefits or time off, please follow this link to learn more: US Stryker employee benefitsAbout Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program on our referral page
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential function of their role.