Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a global medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We are focused on delivering comprehensive, life-changing solutions that continue to set the standard for enduring patient outcomes in chronic pain treatment. The company started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from debilitating pain and developed its proprietary 10 kHz Therapy, an evidence-based, non-pharmacologic innovation that has impacted the lives of more than 100,000 patients globally.
Nevro’s comprehensive HFX™ spinal cord stimulation (SCS) platform includes a Senza SCS system and support services for the treatment of chronic trunk and limb pain and painful diabetic neuropathy. Senza®, Senza II®, Senza Omnia™, and Senza HFX iQ™ are the only SCS systems that deliver Nevro's proprietary 10 kHz Therapy. HFX iQ, Nevro’s latest innovation, is the first and only SCS System that uses Artificial Intelligence to optimize and maintain pain relief using each patient's response1.Nevro’s unique support services provide every patient with an HFX Coach™ throughout their pain relief journey and every physician with HFX Cloud™ insights for enhanced patient and practice management.Job Summary & Responsibilities
The District Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of District sales targets for the company and manages all resources, including clinical support and field sales representatives. This includes overseeing and leading the identification of business opportunities, building and fostering client relationships, and ensuring the effective sales of NEVRO’s products to meet/exceed sales forecasts and goals. This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Director.
- Direct training, coaching and direction of sale(s) representative/clinical specialists.
- Relationship-selling, partnering and managing accounts.
- Fiscal budgetary responsibility.
- Asset/inventory management.
- Initiate and evaluate corporate pricing agreements with customers to ensure competitive value of product line.
- Create business plan and ensure proper execution.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and potential customers.
- Submit periodic reports detailing activities/sales volumes/training needs. Assist sales associates/clinical support in developing and selling to new accounts.
- Help ensure the success of sales/marketing plan and sales objectives through sales efforts directed towards sales associates and customers.
Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of medical device or medical products sales experience.
- Proven sales management experience or related leadership experience. Ortho, Spine or O.R. experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Leadership and motivation skills as demonstrated by a record of involvement in team, fraternal or philanthropic organizations-in a leadership role.
- Goal setting and implementation skills demonstrated by a clear record of accomplishments in prior personal and professional pursuits.
- Basic computer skills as demonstrated by the ability to navigate in a Windows environment with the ability to send and receive e-mails.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- This position requires over 50% travel.
# LI-KD1 Target Pay Range
The final starting salary offer to the successful candidate will be determined by evaluating several factors, such as education, experience, knowledge, skills, internal equity, alignment with market data, and geography. *Nevro is a multi-state employer, so the target pay range may increase or decrease depending on the city/state.
Full-time Nevro team members enjoy a full suite of additional benefits such as market-leading medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k matching, ample vacation time, pre-tax savings perks, tuition reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), short and/or long-term incentive opportunities, recognition awards, volunteer time off, and several employee resource groups that focus on supporting our Wellness, Leadership Development, and Diversity and Inclusion. EEO Statement
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, protected veteran status, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.