DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Early Intervention Sales Consultant to support the Austin, San Angelo, Waco, New Braunfels, Bastrop TX territories.Company Description
Early intervention (EI) is one of the fastest growing platforms in the DePuy Synthes North America portfolio and is comprised of buy-and-bill biologics as well novel non-surgical solutions in the space of sports medicine and osteoarthritis. With a dedicated sales team and entrepreneurial spirt, the EI team has developed a competitive and results oriented culture.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.comJob Description
The Early Intervention Sales Consultant (EISC) will sell and manage the Monovisc, Orthovisc, and PEAK PRP product lines in the clinical setting within an assigned territory. The EISC is required to develop and implement a business plan to improve growth within DePuy Synthes’ Early Intervention product platform. This includes working with Surgeons, Office Staff, Administration, Pain Management Specialists and Rheumatologists throughout various aspects of the product sales cycle.
The Early Intervention Sales Consultant will act as an expert in the area of viscosupplementation and other minimally invasive treatment modalities.Responsibilities include:
- Prospecting and Planning: Identify and qualify prospective accounts. Develop and implement account-specific plans and selling strategies to grow sales and convert new business using various tools, including an online benefits and reimbursement web portal. Achieves Business Plan objectives through meeting territory quotas and growth objectives.
- Product Sales: Drive product sales within an assigned territory in clinical setting or set of named accounts. Uses product and customer knowledge to present, demonstrate, and ensure proper utilization of products. Actively promote special marketing promotions and support strategic selling objectives.
- Customer Relationships: Gain access to the right customers and build effective relations with key surgeons, office staff, administration, Pain Management Specialists and Rheumatologists throughout various aspects of the product sales cycle
- Customer Care: Strive to improve patient care. Service customer as a problem solver and maintain excellent response time and follow-up. Routinely educate surgeons, office staff, administration through in-services and using various tools, including an online benefits and reimbursement web portal.
- Inventory Management: Maintain sales equipment and promotional materials in proper condition and uses them to support territory efforts
- PEAK PRP Case Coverage: Maintain appropriate surgeon contact with all prospects or newly converted customers. Provide support to surgeons and other personnel during case.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefitsQualifications:
Required Minimum Qualifications:
One of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two (2) years of sales or professional experience, preferably within pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical industries OR
- Associate degree and at least four (4) years of sales or professional experience, preferably within pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical industries
- Residence in or ability to relocate to the posted territory.
- Must be willing and able to travel to all accounts within an assigned territory, as directed by DePuy Synthes Early Intervention Field Sales Leadership. This position may require extensive travel within territory, with the possibility of weekend work and/or limited overnight travel.
- A valid Driver’s license issued in the United States.
- 3+ years of relevant sales or professional experience, preferably within pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical industries.
Additional Competency and Skill Qualifications:
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Strong negotiation and strategic selling capabilities with track record of success
- Strong clinical excellence, business sense and knowledge of and ability to navigate healthcare ecosystem
- Passion for patients with internal and external customer focus
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience in data analysis
- Results-orientation, efficient/organized with high level attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal communication: good written and oral communication required
- Ability to work independently and autonomously as well as with a team
- Self-motivated, pro-active and positive
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.