The Medical Sales Representative for 10X Health is the face of our organization. This role is responsible for representing the organization in a professional manner, building rapport by providing information, giving recommendations, and communicating with the highest level of integrity. The Medical Sales Representative role will be responsible for guiding patients’ journeys to optimal wellness by interfacing with the medical team to outline and help carry out recommended treatment offerings based on consultations.
ABOUT 10X HEALTH SYSTEM
Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health and wellness journey. We revolutionize healthcare by developing custom solutions through alternative health technology that optimize well-being, energy, and clarity. Our solutions include bioidentical hormone optimization, IV nutrient therapy, medical weight loss, nutraceutical imbalance therapy, GH-releasing hormones, biologics and Super-Human Protocol.
- Builds, develops, and maintains a network of sources and relationships from which to identify new opportunities with potential and existing patients
- Communicates with patients and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs and obtain authorizations with the highest level of integrity
- Demonstrate the functions and utility of products and services based on their needs
- Utilizes the company’s CRM and maintains details reports/paperwork of sales activities including but not limited to calls, orders, lost business, medical histories, and any patient relationship problems
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that arise post-sale
- Provides guidance, information, forms, and other specifications to patients
- Process payments for services rendered
- Provides periodic sales forecasts
- Continuous development of knowledge related to company, products, services, and preventative medical industry
- Maintain patient contact volume standards
- Complete Cardone University Sales Training daily and attend daily staff meetings
- Communicating with departments, managers, and other staff to confirm/update that patient details are accurate and distributed properly
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of preventative medicine products to be sold
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as a lab review or genetic results
- Ability to leverage EMR and CRMs to store accurate patient data
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with patients and team members
- Adept at overcoming objections in relation to price, value, time…etc.
- Ability to ask patient’s quality questions in order to identify the potential root cause of their needs and propose a solution
- Ability to explain value proposition of 10X Health System protocols and supplements
- Ability to move from transactional to transformational conversations during a sales call
- Ability to always maintain a professional demeanor and appearance when working with high-profile clients
- Competitive mindset to WIN, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or related equivalent of experience preferred
- Health and functional wellness background preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, or related software
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience with progressive responsibilities preferred
- Ability to spend prolonged periods of time standing, speaking, walking, driving, and/or sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Requires ability to occasionally lift up to 15 lbs
- Ability to interact with clients both virtually and in-person, in either a clinic or mobile setting
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential requirements
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, 10X Health System recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to careers @10xhealthsystem.com. Already a 10X Health System candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.