Bausch Health is a global company that develops, manufactures, and markets a differentiated product portfolio across multiple high-growth therapeutic areas including Gastroenterology, Generics, Neurology, Ortho Dermatologics, Medical Aesthetics and Dentistry. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 7,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products.OraPharma
, a division of Bausch Health, is committed to improving patients’ quality of life through innovative dental products and a focus on the connection between oral health and overall health. As an organization, we’re not only committed to the doctors we serve, but we pride ourselves on rewarding a “run it like you own it” attitude and providing gratifying opportunities to our employees and exceptional value to our shareholders. Most importantly, we measure true success based on the difference we make in the lives of the millions of patients who rely on our products every day.
Be a part of the OraPharma Specialty Dental Sales Team! Our Territory Managers lead the way by building and establishing relationships and providing consultation to dentists, periodontists and hygienists – all customers utilizing OraPharma, Inc. products. For this opportunity, we’re seeking an Territory Manager to share in our mission… Advancing Oral Health…Improving Overall Health®Responsibilities:
The Territory Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve quarterly and yearly sales goals specific to their assigned territory and product portfolio
- Determine the appropriate strategic approach to gain access and acceptance for all OraPharma specialty dental products
- Effectively develop and manage territory business plans (territory forecast, routing, customer segmentation, product implementation, etc.)
- Implement pre-defined sales and marketing strategies as part of the clinical education and promotion of the OraPharma specialty dental product line
- Manage service levels of all customer accounts (call frequency, business consulting, utilization, etc.)
- Adhere to all administrative requirements (CRM, expense reporting, mileage reporting, monthly calendar planning, etc.)
- Travel within the territory for normal business and outside the territory for other business events (business meetings, trade shows, etc.)
- Comply with Company policies and procedures (code of business conduct, healthcare compliance, etc.)
- Comply with all federal and state laws and regulations
We offer a competitive salary and annual target bonus!Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree preferred with relevant medical device or dental sales experience OR Associates degree with healthcare clinical practice experience
- At least 2 years prior sales experience in an FDA or other regulated business preferred
- Experience in medical device or dental sales strongly preferred
- Business-to-business (B2B) experience will also be considered
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build business relationships
- Past experience in a highly collaborative and team environment.
- Responsible for a customer base that falls within assigned territory
- Maintain home office
- Valid driver’s license required in state of residence
- 95% of time in field in front of customers
- 25% overnight travel
- Strong project management experience including creating and executing business plans
- Ability to interpret and utilize business data to drive positive business results
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral
- Ability to understand and present clinical information
- Strong and application based computer skills, including MS Office, Sales Force, sales database and web applications
Benefits package includes a Comprehensive Medical (includes Prescription Drug), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account with company contribution, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) matching, 3-weeks paid time off plus 6 days paid sick time (unless a state or city-specific policy applies) to start (pro-rated for new hires), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, 12 paid holidays (including floating holidays), Employee Assistance Plan, commuter benefit, recognition awards, voluntary benefits (including Identity Theft, Student Loan and Breast Milk Shipping), employee referral bonuses and employee discounts.
\This position may be available in the following location(s): [[location_obj]]
Bausch Health Companies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates collaboration.
If a candidate needs a reasonable accommodation/adjustment due to physical or mental health impairment for any part of the application process, they are encouraged to send their request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-927-1400 and let us know the nature of the request and their contact information. Please be sure to include the job requisition number.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud Statement.
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.