Globally recognized for exceptional product performance and versatility, Fotona develops award-winning aesthetic, medical, and dental lasers. With over 50 years of laser expertise and industry leadership, Fotona has sold over 30,000 lasers worldwide with distribution in over 60 countries. Fotona’s reputation for excellence is earned from its dedication to R&D, unparalleled quality, reliability, ease-of-use, and durability.
Fotona is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Sales Professional based in the New York Metropolitan area to aggressively prospect and develop new Medical/Aesthetic customers in our New York Territory. This is an excellent opportunity for a successful sales professional with honed prospecting skills to break into the lucrative aesthetic laser market. Capital Equipment, Durable Medical Equipment, and/or Medical Device sales experience, high volume lead generation, as well as a proven track record in closing deals a strong plus.
Sales Professionals will gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge laser technology while receiving a competitive salary and commissions and accelerating their career aspirations. Continuous study of Fotona products, medical aesthetics, and the aesthetic/medical laser industry are expected and required for success.
- Demonstrate professionalism, excellent communication, and organizational skills, and establish a strong sense of trust among Fotona’s growing customer base.
- Manage high-volume cold calls to medical practices and med spas.
- Identify decision-makers and evaluate buying process.
- Determine prospects' business needs and goals to determine solutions.
- Actively seek out new customers through prospecting, trade shows, virtual and live meetings, and other points of contact.
- Study frequently to remain knowledgeable on products and services offered by Fotona LLC.
- Demonstrate a consistently strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and organizational skills.
- Travel within a territory, as well as attending trade shows, trainings, and other events is required in this role.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Represent Fotona with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in outbound business-to-business sales experience preferred.
- Capital Equipment, Durable Medical Equipment, and/or Medical Device sales experience is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop qualified appointments.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Excellent phone and in-person sales skills.
- A strong passion for prospecting.
- Basic MS Office Suite and computer/internet skills for communications and research.
- Experience using CRM tools, Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. though not on a daily basis, ability to lift and carry over 50 lbs. occasionally, ability to push/pull very heavy equipment on wheels/casters seldom.
- Ability to stand, lift, push/pull, bend, squat, stretch, reach, twist/turn, walk, and reach throughout the day, ability to work at a computer and sit and/or drive for extended periods.
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work independently to produce results.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred Though Not Required.
- Competitive salary based on experience and track record, plus uncapped commissions.
- Monthly car allowance and business expenses reimbursed.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) with matching.
- Fotona is an equal-opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR