As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestlé Health Science believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers through a rich product portfolio featuring top brands such as Garden of Life®, Nature’s Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Nuun®, Persona Nutrition®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more, as well as through Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and metabolic-related diseases.
Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
This position will have responsibility for driving strategic brand growth among target specialists and prescribers, via live face to face and virtual interactions that coincide with specific expectations aligned with the post acute channel. This will be in partnership with National counterparts and other Specialty Sales Executives in the area, in accordance with the strategy & plan. The role is responsible for growing business relationships with key decision makers and influencers. Responsible for focused detailing to specific targets with a carefully defined messaging strategy and call sequence, leveraging business and value solutions based on evidence, and outcome data within the GI, pediatric, Allergy and real foods platforms.This role is based in Colorado
Experience And Education
- Focus on driving strategic brand growth among target specialists, prescribers, and new accounts via live face to face & virtual interactions that coincide with specific expectations for each. Meets/exceeds sales and profit objectives in assigned territory/s. Set territory, and routing plans. Create access points for product availability early in the selling cycle.
- Deliver financial benefits based on the evidence of research that translates to tangible cost saving for targeted accounts.
- Meets/exceeds required prescriber call activity within geography, , effectively driving specialty sales.
- Contribute to meeting/exceeding national specialty sales and profit objectives for all channels.
- Create and drive relationships within targeted geography including higher level stakeholders in order to gain buy-in for new patient starts
- Can engage in discussions around the home care environment and operate as a solution seller by aligning value with our strategic brands
- Shares best practices with the broader sales organization.
- Understand the healthcare environment and appropriately execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional and persuasive; and which addresses a need and leads the customer to action.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Plan and execute national strategy & action plans at the territory level in conjunction National counterparts
- Utilize the sales reporting systems on a regular basis for call preparation, to record and track sales activity and to gather market intelligence data.
- Organize meetings and deliver content to health care professionals on the topic of nutrition aligned with tangible account objects and metrics as defined by the customer.
- Participate in NHSc offered training and in strategic medical conventions and exhibits as needed to expand product, market and science knowledge.
- Ability to attend in person meetings, (i.e. national sales meetings, regional meetings, required trainings).
- Ability to travel 50%+
- 5+ years medical/clinical selling experience in an outpatient setting with demonstrated success in specialty medical products OR 5+ years combined experience in sales with demonstrated success and clinical experience
- Consistently meets and exceeds sales targets
- Strong business/financial acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to demonstrate strategic planning skills as it relates to identification and management of opportunities
- Ability to develop solid and long-standing business relationships with strategic/targeted customers
- Ability to adapt well within rapidly changing work and industry environments.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a Medical Science. MBA a plus
- Medical/clinical selling experience in the outpatient setting with demonstrated success selling to influential referral sources and driving new patient starts
- 2+ years proven sales success with GI or Pediatric platform highly desired
- Demonstrated success launching and re-launching specialty medical products
- Self-starters with strong time management and planning skills
- Must be highly motivated, articulate, self-directed, and demonstrate excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work well within a fast-paced environment and have a proven ability to manage sales responsibilities
- Computer literacy with advanced skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM software
Req # 268541
The approximate pay range for this position is $100,000 to $120,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at: About Us | Making an Impact | Nestle Careers (nestlejobs.com)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.