Are you an ICU Nurse or Clinical Specialist who is ready to take it to the next level? The Clinical Sales Specialist provides product and clinical support to customers and sales representatives during pre-sales and evaluations. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment designed to improve patient outcomes, then this job might be for you. Your in-depth nursing experience in cardiac monitoring combined with your strong personality will serve as a great background to launch your next career upside.
• Current RN or BSN license
• 2-3 years active nursing experience using cardiac monitoring on acute patients
• Experience in the education of other nurses preferably with a medical manufacturer
• Excellent interpersonal verbal communication skills
• Technical capability to understand application of products in various clinical settings
• Sales interest and/or light experience – this isn’t a quota carrying position but you will partner with the sales team to close new business.
• Ability to travel on a very regular basis, estimated 3-4 overnights a week
Preferred Locations: Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Pittsburg, Nashville
Please share your resume and let’s talk soon!