Join our Award-Winning Medical Practice in Tampa, FL!
Are you a motivated sales leader who thrives in a dynamic environment? Do you excel in building connections and effectively communicating with others? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our growing team as a Medical Sales Consultant.About Us
At our medical practice, our mission is to empower the people of the Tampa Bay Area to take control of their health and reach their optimum potential. With over 5 years of experience, we have built a strong reputation for providing top-quality care and utilizing cutting-edge technology. Our state-of-the-art facility allows us to deliver neurologically based health and wellness care for our patients' overall well-being.Responsibilities
- Sales and Explanation of Niche therapies
- Managing and expanding the Neuropathy Patient base
- Scheduling appointments and addressing patient inquiries
- Collaborating with doctors on patient consultations, exams, and reports
- Creating customized care plans
- Assisting patients with financing options
- Following up on leads
- Setting up and organizing seminars
- Handling equipment purchases and orders
- Ensuring accurate data entry for statistics
- Communicating effectively with lead doctors
- Networking with other health professionals for referral partnerships
- Obtaining patient testimonials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Demonstrated history of customer retention and growth
- Prior experience in healthcare, hospital industry, medical equipment, sales, or services preferred
- Monday through Friday (half day on Fridays)
- 36 hours per week
- Starting range of $60k to $100k per year, with potential for bonuses and incentives
- Attractive bonus compensation structure
- Vacation time
- Employee discounts
- Complimentary Chiropractic care or softwave therapy
- Disability Insurance
Join our Team and Make a Difference!
As part of our team, you will be immersed in a high-energy environment with great coworkers who are passionate about improving our patients' quality of life. If you are committed to promoting better health and want to work in a warm and welcoming environment, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your resume to Brian Torchin at HCRC Staffing.
CEO, HCRC Staffing
Employment Type: Full-Time