Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, a well-established member of the business community in Spokane, Washington, provides a complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. Our Promise: Caring, Sharing, Growing
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources. Job Description:
The Account Specialist
is responsible for promoting and selling all products marketed by Jubilant HollisterStier to physicians, pharmacies, distributors, chains, managed care companies, and teaching institutions within a designated territory. Sales calls to these customers (or prospective customers) will be made within a defined call cycle with the goal of meeting/exceeding the annual sales budget. Essential responsibilities include:
- Complete Phase I, II, and III Sales Training.
- Develop and maintain sound, professional relationships with all customers.
- Establish new accounts and find new businesses opportunities.
- Maintain and grow relationships with all staff members of all customers concerned with Jubilant HollisterStier product information.
- Enter daily reports on all required work activities.
- Represent company at all local and regional (and sometimes national, when requested) allergy society association meetings and medical conventions.
- Adhere to Travel and Entertainment Expense Guidelines and budgets
- Implement all “marketing campaigns” as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager or Jubilant HollisterStier leadership committee.
- Deliver presentations at Regional/National sales meetings, when assigned.
- Develop a strategic business plan to convert competitive accounts.
- Submit sales status reports to Regional Sales Manager and Sales/Marketing Department.
- Ensure reporting compliance in accordance with applicable state and federal Sunshine Act regulations.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Business, Marketing, or Life Sciences required OR 5 years of directly related sales/marketing experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience is required. Business-to-Business (B2B) experience desired.
- FDA regulated industry experience is desired.
- Must possess technical and scientific knowledge/aptitude to appropriately relate to customers. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are necessary to communicate easily with physicians and para-medical staffs.
- A successful work background, which would indicate achievement through self-motivation, is required.
- Must effectively analyze statistical information, market conditions, and problems of a complex nature and report this information to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions/corrective action to senior leadership required.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively required.
- Prolonged sitting and standing required. Moderate travel 30-40% required.
- Must reside in New York, or surrounding areas.
- The salary range for this position is $65,479 - $105,000 depending on experience.
- This position is Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) eligible.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Life and AD&D for employee & f amily
- Supplemental Medical coverage (Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident coverages)
- Pet Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Perk Spot Discount Program
Jubilant HollisterStier is a great place to grow!
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! https://www.jublhs.com/careers/career-opportunities
*Please click on the Spokane, WA link* Jubilant HollisterStier is an EEO/AA Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you require assistance applying for a position, please contact our HR Department at: