Summit Surgical, Inc. is seeking a highly self-motivated Sales Representative to join our fast-paced, dedicated team in Alaska. We are a growing, dynamic orthopedic and sports medicine, Arthrex Agency with openings in Washington State and Alaska selling a full line of highly differentiated, innovative technology and disposable products. This position will be responsible for learning the sales process, building and growing their own accounts and supporting the territory’s team including delivering products to surgeons and managing existing accounts.
The right candidate will have at least one-year proven sales experience, the drive to hone your selling skills through the support and mentoring of fellow sales representatives and are truly passionate about breaking into the medical device sales industry. Previous implant sales experience selling to orthopedic, sports medicine accounts a plus, but not required.
We are a fast growing, dynamic organization selling state of the art Arthrex equipment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, hard-working, has the desire to learn and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your sales skills with the potential for uncapped earnings.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the territory’s team including delivering products to surgeons and maintaining their accounts
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals for the territory
- Assist your sales team by promoting our products to a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals
- Grow your own accounts by working with existing customers and by prospecting for new customers in your territory
- Perfect your selling skills with the support and mentoring of fellow sales representatives and managers
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent rapport with clients to maintain longstanding relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Sales background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments