As part of Nutrition Global Medical Operations Team, the Senior Manager- Medical Sales Capability will drive the strategy and deployment of the capability building for the Medical Sales organisation across Nutrition Business Unit. Working together with MSF leaders, HR Business Partners and the CoE for Talent, this role is responsible for the continuous development of the Medical Channel Academy, including the identification and implementation strategy of learning offerings as well as driving a culture of learning and development within the Medical Sales organisation, seeking opportunities to continually improve, ensuring that training is designed and delivered in accordance with high quality standards, global best practice whilst leveraging advanced technology.You'll...
Design and maintain Sales Process and capability training
- Deliver product training align with the CDO Marketing team to ensure BDI Medical Sales implementation
- Act as Project Manager driving and coordinating timely delivery of the goals and actions set by the key workstreams
- Drive training needs analysis to identify relevant internal as well external training initiatives and ensure the global awareness around and access to those
- Ensure access, embedding of and activating with excellence internal learning platforms and material in the Medical Channel Academy
- Drive the Global roll out and usage of the Medical Channel Academy and competency framework
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives for the training program by gathering and evaluating qualitative and quantitative data and feedback from trainers, trainees and key stakeholders
- Champion the transition to and adoption of new technology to deliver agile training models
You'll succeed because you are...
- First-hand experienced on project management and systematic analysis
- Knowledgeable on Go to Market Models for Medical Sales Teams in Pharma industry
- Strong on analytical skills with ability to problem solve, develop strategies, tactics
- An exceptional communicator and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Able to deploy learning strategies to gain more information about HCPs, such as targeting and segmentation, Sales optimization/refinement, and competitive intelligence analysis
- Able to explain and communicate a complex, multi-year strategic initiative and roadmap through a simple narrative, easy to understand for non-medical audiences
You'll love it because...
...you'll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.Equality
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.