Who We Are
Alora Pharmaceuticals is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company focused on specialty segments of the U.S. It is a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacturing, and promotion of its products. We have developed strong brand and generic franchises in many specialty markets and are developing a sales team focused on our endocrine sales portfolio. We believe that our proven product development and customer focused marketing and sales efforts will distinguish Alora Pharmaceuticals in our respective therapeutic categories.
When you're searching for an employer that will help you thrive, the best resource you have to gauge employer performance is the opinion of its team. Alora Pharmaceuticals is proud to announce we've been recognized as the small pharma winner ofMedReps' Best Places to Work 3 consecutive years
!!!When you're an Alora Pharmaceuticals employee, you benefit from the positive corporate culture and strong leadership that earned us this honor.The Position
We are seeking aggressive, results-oriented individuals who will be able to drive branded prescription sales within a defined territory. Excellent base salary and benefits with strong incentive potential which is linked directly to your ability to increase business within your assigned territory.
The Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will promote ourbrandedproducts as well as additional brands. The primary call point will beEndocrinology, Primary Care and Women's Health. We are expecting to launch a number of new products year over year and beyond to further distinguish ourselves as the market leader in specialty care.Position Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Calling on assigned territory healthcare providers and informing those healthcare providers about the features and benefits of our products, explaining the characteristics, uses, dosages, value add programs for our HCP's and their patients as well as the ability to effectively communicate other relevant educational information as directed by management in order to grow market share
- Consistently develop a partnership selling style that includes an ability to use all available promotional literature and selling tools (excel based reports, market share & usage reports, etc,) during sales calls as assigned.
- Educate, develop, and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff, to further the progress of the company business
- Continuously improve selling skills, product and competitor product knowledge by completing required training courses, working with your managers, and reviewing available information provided by the product management team and/or Acella Pharmaceuticals medical affairs team.
- Candidate must have minimum of Bachelor's Degree (B.S., B.A., or B.S.N.) from a four year accredited college or university
- At least 18 months of pharmaceutical and/orbusiness-to-business sales experience
- Must be authorized to be employed in the United States and must have a valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 States with a clean driving record
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Strong organization skills and excellent oral presentation and communication skills also required
- Other Requirements: Preference will also be given to candidates with documented sales awards and achievements and candidates living within 20 milesof the posted geography.
- Competitive base salary + uncapped incentive compensation
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and disability coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- PTO, company holidays, floating holidays,sick leave(prorated), and a VTO day.
- Company vehicle, cell phone allowance and company credit card
AloraPharmaceuticals realizes that our success as an organization is dependent upon our people. We seek aggressive, success oriented and flexible sales representatives. If you are motivated by competitive incentive compensation and career advancement measured by proven successes. If you are interested in the position, please send your resume along with current and desired salary expectations.