This position may be located in Europe or the United States.
About the Role:
- Candidates located in US, please apply to job# 232578
We are looking for a Field Sales Associate (FSA) (f/m/d) to join our Performance Solutions Division Alternative Energy & Storage Market Facing team in EMEA/US. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Sales accountabilities within New Product Development through direct customer work and partnering with Field Sales and Sales Leaders to successfully launch future generation products. You will also develop and execute the account strategy to achieve top line revenue forecast. You may have direct accountability for some lead customers during the NPD phases, and should expect to grow a territory as the product portfolio matures from heavy NPD to commercialized products.
This is a remote position, and you can work from your home office in most locations within various European countries. Responsibilities:
- Develop Blue Sheets for any Lead Customer they may have within the NPD process and/or work with Field Sales and Sales Leaders for the development and execution of Blue Sheets at global Lead Customers in the NPD process
- Be the voice of the Sales Team in collaborating with Marketing, Product Specialists, and Application Engineers in developing validated value propositions and value pricing
- Partner with Sales Leaders to develop credible NPD Sales Forecasts, Sales Training, and Sales Plans to meet NPD launch goals
- Post Commercial Launch, lead the monitoring and progress of sales execution in the market in collaboration with Field Sales and Sales Leaders
- Be the voice of the customer input into Key NPD marketing and business lead efforts such as Product Concepts, Market Sizing (GTAM), Attribute Raking Matrix, and Important Perception Matrix
- Develop and execute detailed sales processes across multiple team members
- Create, monitor, and drive sales metrics
- Deliver on New Product Development Processes and generate commercial success in New Product Launches
- Bachelors degree / University degree in Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years technical sales experience in related industrial market
- Ability & willingness to travel up to 40%
- Proven strategic & value selling skills
- People oriented and team cooperation
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate customer requirement into commercial needs
- Demonstrated ability to navigate accounts and develop economic buyers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate technical value externally and business value with application details internally
- Ability & willingness to travel up to 40%
- Utilize Gore sales tools including Salesforce, Blue sheets, call reports and sales plans to effectively manage the territory
- Provide competitive intelligence: products, strategies, tactics, prices, terms, etc.
Remote Working Arrangements are permitted for Associates, with prior appropriate approval and compliance with Gore's remote working policies and additional documents, from the country in which they are employed. What We Offer:
Our success is based on the capability and creativity of our Associates, and we are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive total rewards program that supports your everyday and helps you build your tomorrow.
We provide benefits that offer choice and flexibility and promote overall well-being. And in keeping with our belief that every Associate should share in the collective success of the enterprise; we provide a distinctive Associate Stock Ownership Plan in each country as well as potential opportunities for "profit-sharing". Learn more at gore.com/careers/benefits
We believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workplace. With diverse perspectives, ideas and experiences, we uncover new possibilities and make a greater impact in the world. We are proud of Associates for building on our rich history of innovation, upholding our values and supporting an inclusive work environment where we treat each other and our external partners with fairness, dignity and respect.
Gore is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetic information, pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran, gender identity and expression, and any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations.
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at gore.com/careers/contact
- Travel%: 40%
- Shift: Day Job
- Schedule: Full-time