Internal Applicants are invited to apply before End of the Day October 15th.
Are you an experienced Business Developer with a strong affinity with the operating theater, and are you looking for an opportunity to drive innovation through a consultative sales approach?
We are building an international team of business developers that will focus on implementing a new approach to existing surgical procedures applicable to specialties in general, vascular, thoracic, bariatric, colorectal, gynecology and urology surgery. In this crucial role, you will engage in critical discussions with surgeons, exchange knowledge with them and assist in the operating theater to introduce the use of our advanced and minimally-invasive solutions. The immediate focus will be on successfully introducing vNOTES (vaginal natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery).
To succeed, you will bring the curiosity to learn and the will to share knowledge, combined with strong interpersonal skills, and excellent planning and organization abilities.
This role has the internal title of Advanced Procedure SpecialistWhat you bringWhat you bring
- Bachelor's or University degree level
- Solid experience with medical device products in sales, clinical development and/or marketing roles or similar position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams
- Proven goal-oriented, self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial drive
- Ability and will to travel frequently
These criteria are an indication of the profile we are looking for. If your experience is a little different from what we have identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we would love to learn more about you!What we offerWhat we offer
- Extensive onboarding at our state-of-the-art facilities in our European HQ, and more opportunities for personal development and continuous learning (training topics include human anatomy, our products, the clinical landscape and sales techniques)
- Remunerative package including base Salary (range, commissions and pension scheme
- Company Car
- International working environment
- Culture of openness fueled by mutual respect
- Company Fitness
At Applied Medical, we are committed to make a meaningful, positive difference, each and every day. Within our European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our advanced medical devices across Europe and the MENA region. Applied's team members enjoy working in an environmentally friendly and international environment, in which people of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged, and acknowledged. We support our team members by giving them opportunities of ongoing learning and education, possibilities to take part in community volunteering activities and a variety of onsite exercise classes and health activities.
If you are passionate about working in an organization that allows you to make decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community and environment, Applied Medical is the place for you.Interested?
Would you like to be part of our expanding team? If the answer is yes, we'd love to get to know you and look forward to hearing from you!
For more information regarding our hiring process, click here. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email@example.com or +31 (0)33 7548713.