Established in 1987, Pacific Medical, Inc. is a distributor of durable medical equipment; specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation, arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine, prosthetics, and orthotics. With the heart of the company dedicated to helping and serving others, we provide our services directly to the patient, medical networks, physician clinics, and offices. We are dedicated to the advancement of patient care through excellent service and product technology.
We have an immediate opportunity to join our growing company. We are currently seeking a full-time Hospital Account Manager in the San Jose Territory. The Hospital Account Manager is a member of the health care team that provides care and services for patients. Promotes and provides support for the Pacific Medical Hospital Partnerships and meets all required quality and performance criteria. Provided support for patients, families, and other healthcare providers in the delivery of these services. Promotes optimum delivery of care for the patient that requires services as requested by physicians and other healthcare providers. Provide assistance to the health care team in the performance of these duties. Functions as a collaborative and participative member of an interdisciplinary team, consistent with the mission and values of the surgical/orthopedic services department, the rehabilitation department, and the Medical Center.Job Duties
- Provide daily inventory management and product stocking, ensuring the medical center has the necessary products available for treatment.
- Communicate with clinical staff to receive proper documentation to create a billable episode of care.
- Performs measurement and application of orthopedic soft good devices and such as CPM’s, knee orthoses, spinal bracing, ankle-foot orthotics, and other devices as necessary.
- Screen calls and emails regarding patient status and reports potential problems to respective physicians and other care providers.
- Appropriately communicates and legibly documents all care provided to the patient, as well as reporting changes in patient condition in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with nurses and other team members to organize and prioritize functions necessary for patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates competency for appropriate soft goods such as CPM per MD orders.
- Works on a call rotation with the territory team to service the hospital on the weekends and after hours.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- B.S Degree or equivalent with 2 years of experience in Medical Sales preferred. (Entry Level & Orthopedic experience will be given consideration)
- Background in sports, sports medicine, or competition preferred.
- Great communication skills and time management experience.
- Ability to maintain inventory of consigned products.
- Knowledge and background of Human Anatomy Competent in basic windows based operating system. (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email, etc.)
: $50,000 - $70,000
This position is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is self-driven/motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit that is looking to produce results in an expanding market. Candidates that apply must be hard-working, possess a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn. Only those with the ability to manage varying as well as scheduled tasks should apply.
All Full-Time positions offer the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, ER paid Life for Employee, Voluntary benefits, Medical FSA, Dependent FSA, HSA, 401k (if 21 years or older), and Goal Path Financial Wellness planning.