When you can´t breathe, nothing else matters.
Breas Medical provides a full line of innovative respiratory medical devices to our patients. As one of our key talents, you will be joining Breas at a very exciting stage of our journey. Breas is heavily expanding in the Homecare ventilator business with our new products. These new products enable us to be our customers preferred choice and the global market leader within the mechanical ventilator product segment.
Our mission at Breas Medical
is to improve the quality of life and care of respiratory patients around the world through a personal commitment to innovation, quality, and customer focus.
We are looking for a Respiratory Account Manager
who wants to make an impact and change the world of ventilation for the better. You will be responsible for marketing of core products as well as revenue growth. As a team member, you will be responsible for promoting a complete line of high quality and state-of-the-art Respiratory/Ventilation products including products approved for Clinical and Home Care environments. This position manages both clinical and financial aspects of the account to provide ultimate customer satisfaction.
At Breas Medical, you will get the chance to work on projects of high importance that improve end users quality of life. Working at Breas Medical will most likely be a new, impactful chapter of your life, and be a great opportunity for growth. Responsibilities include:
Minimum Key Requirements
- Meet, if not exceed sales quotas
- Develop and implement a territory business plan and sales strategy
- Explore and close new business opportunities
- Communicate Breas’ competitive differentiation to enhance sales and convert competitive accounts
- Effectively utilize and coordinate internal/external resources to achieve sales and territory goals
- Complete company reports, plans and projects in accordance with company standards and expected deadlines
- Establish and maintain relationships with hospitals, physicians, DME and other professionals in the medical community.
- Perform basic clinical support activities (i.e. clinical in-services on products, lunch and learn’s, etc.)
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Understand and comply with company and regulatory/compliance policies and procedures
- Stay within company budget guidelines with business expenses
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
- 3 years’ experience working in Respiratory and/or Medical Device Industry.
- Experience selling ventilation devices or capital equipment preferred.
- B.S. or B.A. college degree required
- Respiratory Therapy Accreditation Preferred
- Consistent track record of success.
- Hospital, Home Care, and Long-Term Care sales experience is preferred, with a heavy emphasis of home care.
- Experience in managing a large territory is preferred.
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, set priorities and direct resources.
- Demonstrated ability to build solid customer relationships and excellent closing skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter/self-motivator.
- Call points include DME’s, hospitals, Physicians, ALS centers, case managers and respiratory departments.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and territory management skills.
- Ability to travel throughout territory as necessary to achieve results
- Bachelor's degree or/and respiratory therapy license is preferred.