Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity to join a growing division at a blue chip medical device manufacturer? We are currently seeking a "Clinical Specialist" to join our team and help spearhead clinical trials for a revolutionary new product in the structural heart arena. This product promises to revolutionize the OR, providing a less invasive option with significant benefits.
You will be at the forefront of this groundbreaking technology, and your expertise will be vital to ensure that customers at all levels receive the best educational, technical and product support. In addition to a great compensation package, you will also enjoy comprehensive healthcare and retirement benefits, as well as travel, expense, cell phone, and laptop allowances.
- Cutting edge space, opportunity to bring device to commercialization.
- Benefits of a large, stable company with the “feel” of a start-up (travel, adaptability, wearing many hats).
- Potential for international travel as we expand trial.
- Growth/Development opportunities as we create new roles to prep for commercialization.
This is your chance to make a real difference in the medical industry and build a career with a secure and celebrated company.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
* Must have structural heart experience. Echo, angio, CT, TAVR, Mitral, Tricuspid, LAAC, regurgitation, stenosis, Teer, open heart, Valves, etc. Echo tech, RDCS, Echo Sonogrpher, Cardiac Sonographer
"medical sales jobs""medical sales recruiter""clinical specialist jobs"