Our Sales Team is Growing!
Competitive Pay. Uncapped Commissions. Personal and Professional growth.
We are looking for great candidates to add to our Bakersfield sales team, our sales reps are essential to the growth of our business. The ideal candidate for this position will have the opportunity to generate sales results by creating relationships with Physician Offices, Medical Clinics, and Healthcare facilities.
You must live within the Bakersfield, CA area to qualify for this position.
Why You'll Love it Here:
- Get paid for your hard work. Competitive base pay and uncapped monthly commissions
- Base pay starts at $50,000 depending on experience
- Quarterly Incentive and Bonus
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) with company matching
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Training
Our Passion and Vision
Synergy Respiratory has been helping Medicare patients with outstanding in-home respiratory care since 2004. Founded by a Respiratory Therapist, Synergy Respiratory operates with compassion for each patient, and the passion to provide the best quality of care.
We Value Our Team
To provide the best service, we need to have the best people. Synergy Respiratory recognizes and understands that our team makes it possible for us to provide the excellent service to our patients and physician offices..
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently reaching and exceeding monthly sales goals
- Successfully developing a sales territory
- Identifying new referral opportunities
- Fostering existing relationships with key referral sources
- Create a strategic and effective sales plan to gain market-share
- Interacting and Educating referral sources on our products and services
- 2 years outside sales or medical sales preferred but not required.
- Must be self-motivated and self-managed; possess a strong work-ethic and an ability to work independently
- Strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Must currently live in or closely near the territory of position
- Must be professional in demeanor and appearance
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must have a clean DMV record and able to provide proof of automobile insurance
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and criminal background check
What if I have no sales experience?
Medical Sales experience is always preferred, but not required. We invest in our employees and will train the right candidate. We encourage you to apply even if you feel you may not meet every qualification.
Synergy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.