Title: Territory Sales Manager - Diabetes medical device
Territory: Northern Boston Area
Company: Medical device manufacturer improving peoples lives with diabetes by offering them cutting edge technology-based solutions! They specialize in a best-in-class diabetes devices that helps patients in their day to day lives. Amazing growth trajectory with new products launching every year.
- Sell medical devices and offer clinical education about the devices to physicians and clinical staff at physician offices, clinics, and hospitals
- Meets/exceeds sales objective as well as market share within assigned geographic area
- Develops and maintains superior relationships with key diabetes decision makers and influencers
- Effective in implementing customer loyalty initiatives
- Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating products
- Become a product expert
- Maintains a high profile with the professional diabetes organizations and KOL's in the assigned geographical area
- Works effectively and productively with internal and external colleagues and leadership
- Consistently performs with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines
- Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-7 yrs of medical device sales experience. (not pharm)- will also consider an eager B2B rep interested in getting into med device sales
- Track record of sales success
- Ability to show you can close deals and grow business
- Strong presentation skills
- The right candidate will have a can-do attitude and will exemplify company integrity and compassion for patients.
Base salary $65k-80k depending on experience. Total comp expected in 1st year is 145-160K after commissions (uncapped paid monthly); plus car allowance, full benefits, lots of opportunity for growth and professional development.