Jumpstart your career at Rehab Medical, one of the nation’s leading providers of custom advanced medical equipment and a recent Inc 5000 fastest growing U.S. company award winner! Based in Indianapolis, Indiana our company’s mission is to improve and positively impact the lives of the patients we serve, the partners we engage with, and the employees we invest in.
We hire based on attitude, aptitude, and a drive to succeed, qualities that have awarded us one of Indiana’s top places to work. Recently, we’ve experienced exponential growth so we’re looking to expand our dynamic Sales Team to support this growth and help us to improve the lives of more than 200,000 mobility users.
If you're looking for a rewarding opportunity where you can work alongside other dedicated individuals who will inspire you to grow your skill sets and advance your career, bring your passion and experience to Rehab Medical!
Why You Should Apply:
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits along with a generous 401 (k) match, and growth opportunities
- Guided Orientation Process at our Headquarters
- Mentorship Onboarding Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leadership Development Program
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Network of Support (health and well-being)
We are seeking recent college graduates for this opportunity!
The Position: We are looking for an Entry Level Medical Sales Rep to join our growing team!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to develop relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to meet multiple competing deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience
The Patient Care Representative position will report to the Sales Manager. This position is responsible for coordinating and processing information and documentation needed to obtain DME for patients.
Below are some key functions and skills for this opportunity:
- Support to Sales Reps, up to two (2) at a time
- Acts as the patient’s main point of contact for Rehab Medical
- Acts as a liaison between the company, the patient, referral sources, and insurance companies
- Patient communication-introducing patient to the company and the process for obtaining equipment
- Collecting any insurance information needed from patient
- Coordinate with patient to schedule a face to face evaluation with patient’s physician if required
- Prepare and send all documentation required to the physician
- Receive proper documentation from prescribing physician and send in for approval
- Keep Sales Rep up to date with the status of each patient’s order and any other necessary information
- Explain equipment, insurance coverage and possible payment options to the patient prior to delivery