Entry Level Medical Sales Consultant
The Specialty Sales Consultant is responsible for establishing and building business relationships with key influencers and achieving targeted sales goals within the assigned territory while adhering to all EBM Medical sales practices. Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and disease states and engage in meaningful dialogue with healthcare providers to ensure the appropriate use of our portfolio of brands.
- Understand and execute EBM Medical strategy and plans at the prescriber level.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted health care providers to order EBM Medical promoted products with appropriate patients. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent sales and marketing message.
- Develop and execute account and territory plans/strategy ascribing to the principles of key physician/account prioritization, daily call reporting and sample management.
- Prioritizes time, effort and resources to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate targets based on opportunity and potential.
- Support targeted customers using EBM Medical approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/programs.
- Leverage market and customer data to better inform strategic business planning.
- Develop and maintain relationships with HCP’s in the territory.
- Actively participate in scheduled company sales meetings, district and regional conference calls and other business meetings as required.
- Highly Preferred: Podiatry Relationships
- Highly Preferred: Nutraceuticals/Medical Foods sales experience
- Bachelor's degree required; life sciences and/or business degree preferred
- 1-2 years of pharmaceutical sales experience, B2B, and/or medical device sales experience.
- Podiatry, Psychiatry, or Neurology experience highly desirable.
- Proven track record of consistent high performance
- Demonstrated experience launching products
- Strong business and financial acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent relationship building and listening skills with a focus on solutions-based selling
- Excellent oral and written communication and facilitation skills
- Strong influencing and selling skills; seamless sales execution from pre-call planning through closing
- Energetic, adaptable, team player, self-motivated, thrives on challenge
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards and operates with a sense of urgency
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Office 365 preferred
- Must reside within the territory or within reasonable driving distance (25 miles or less) to ensure the effective management and coverage of the territory
WHO WE ARE:
** EBM Medical® is an innovative virtual retail medical clearing house that allows healthcare providers to prescribe & offer affordable, cash-only, evidence based medical solutions.
All while building their practice and ensuring their patients maintain continuity of care by way of solution driven services.
EBM Medical is headquartered in Chesterfield, MO
EBM Medical Offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
- Please describe the sales experience you have.
- What is your desired compensation for this role? Please include base pay and bonus potential, if applicable.
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strongly prefer Podiatry, Medical Food/Supplement Experience